Abstract submissions may include results from original research across all scientific disciplines, relevant to the themes of the conference (HIV pathogenesis, epidemiology, prevention and treatment), and conducted by researchers from Dutch institutions working either in or outside the Netherlands. Given that 2021 marks a special year – 40 years of AIDS – any research submissions which touch on this theme are also very much welcomed.
Accepted abstracts can be considered for either one of the following:
- Oral presentation, with live moderated Q&A
- Oral spotlight, with live moderated Q&A
Please read the abstract submission guidelines for more information about each of these.
- Friday 24 September 2021 (18:00 CET / GMT +1): abstract submission deadline
- Mid-October 2021: presenting authors notified of abstract disposition by NCHIV20virtual organization
- Friday 12 November 2021 (18:00 CET / GMT +1): conference registration deadline for presenting authors of confirmed selected abstracts for NCHIV21virtual